Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

4/15/11

Dino Print

Recently stopped by Dinosaur Valley State Park and was trying to get some pictures of the Acrocanthosaurus tracks clearly visible just below the surface of the paluxy river. 

After having problems with glare and reflection on the water I dunked my camera under the water for a few shots.




When reviewing the pictures, none of the underwater shots clearly showed a dinosaur print, but I'm always interested in some of the more abstract close ups I get in nature. Specifically abstract macro shots.

Which reminds me, it is about time to replace the current banner at the top of my blog with something more seasonally appropriate than an ice macro picture.

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, pretty brave to dunk your camera! My favorite part? Call me crazy, but it's the white little bubbles/debris on top. BTW, bet you had an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Janene, haha - not brave, the camera is an Olympus 850 SW (shock/waterproof).

    Having a camera that is waterproof comes in handy more often than I would have thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this post. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan