Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

11/5/08

bottoms up

Buy art

I have been putting some effort into getting some good shots of mallards for a while now and the butt shot is all I end up getting.

When trying to photograph most animals in nature they turn camera shy the second I get ready to capture them.

If nothing else, nature photography has taught me some patience.

14 comments:

  1. They obviously don't like you. ;-)
    But it's a very funny shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic dude......reminds me that of something from a disney or cartoon network show !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bloggerstop,

    I couldn't get the ducks to keep there heads out of the water for a few seconds to get a shot, so I just went with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting photograph of Mallards! I have never seen such a good picture of them with Bottonm Up!

    You are good at photograhy. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mr. I,

    Bottoms up is one of my favorite mallard photos.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny photo!
    Maybe the maf' put their head in cement because they quacked too much.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, ha, ha! )'ve got the same feeling months ago.
    Check it here: http://popescuaugustin.blogspot.com/2008/04/snorkelling-ducks.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Augustin,

    You've got some great pictures, the butt shot is hard to avoid..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just amazing and funny too. You photos are interesting Evan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you avishi,

    This is one of my all time favorite photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice photographs rajendra kashayap eklavyashakti.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks rajendra kashayap, this is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan