Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

1/27/12

FotoFlexer Review

a photo I took at the RedBull crashed ice event recently,
edited with the cartoon effect on FotoFlexer
If you're looking for a free online photo editor, then try FotoFlexer. It's an extremely powerful and free digital image manipulator.

You can upload a photo straight from your computer.

This website makes editing Facebook photos easy too, just grab the URL. There's even the option to sign in through Facebook.

Other services offer integration as well:
  • photobucket
  • myspace
  • flickr
  • Picasa
  • Smugmug
They've covered most everything you could want in an online photo editor and it is free :)

There isn't much else I can say - other than go play around with the buttons. Then come back and let me know what you think.

26 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review Evan, will be trying the program out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear, it is so convenient to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post! Keep up the informative work!
    my webpage :: McAllen Homes for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! it's the first time i see your blog, it looks great!! i love photography, i'll follow you, take a look to my blog, i'm new, bye

    http://somethinglikemarshmallowbrain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Evan,
    I was at work and didn't have my usual editing program available, so I went to your blog again to find the link to this program, and was able to use it to edit some photos I had for our marketing brochures.. very grateful that you had this available!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a perfect example of why it is nice to have an online editor, you can use it anywhere. Glad to see that it was useful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hun interesting blog.i really appreciate it,i have bookmark it for revisit. i have a list of rice exporters for online trade

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete
  9. The way it isedited" was great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Defenitely I will recomend your blog to all of my friends. Amazing articles! Monster Headphones

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures.Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's very beautiful post.I like your blog very much.Thank you for sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Written simply and tastefully. It’s pleasant to read. Thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post, I enjoyed ready reading it, Keep posting good stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great) liked everything very much) keep it up and dont stop)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool thing! thanks for sharing. I have never heard about ********!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks a lot for the post! very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice effort, very informative, this will help me to complete my task. Thanks for share it keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  19. other than go play around with the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great article, i hope can know much information About it.
    Dissertation Writing Help

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan