Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

1/25/09

lynx


I got this photo of a Lynx at the Minnesota Zoo, this was one of my favorite animals to watch there. It kept climbing around and then it would stop and it almost looked like it was going to pounce on something.

The paws on this lynx were intense, just imagine getting swatted with one of those things in the face..

8 comments:

  1. Such a feirce looking cat in deed! I am amazed to see this fur coat she was wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the light colored fur, and I agree, those paws are something else. They're huge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Ratty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much more ferocious than the basketball team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. never thought a lynx could look this fierce..

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh!! as an amateur photographer i love the photos you posted here..mainly this lynx pic drives a peculiar attention to it through its facial expression.. it may be helpful if you can specify the camera settings and camera brand etc which you use to take each photos... keep up frnd...

    my work on..www.pixelshots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks pixelshots!

    I've been looking for an interesting way to add the EXIF data, but there's also the fact that a many of these photos are just snapshots with a cell phone or point and shoot.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan