Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

12/26/08

Weekly Photography Video Tip

I hope everyone is having fun and taking lots of pictures this holiday season. I was trying to find a video that really shows you how to take artistic pictures with any camera - it's all about framing. I found this video "Top Digital Photography tips: Arranging Your Shot" from momphotographer on YouTube.


One thing I really liked was the way she talked about photography being easy for anyone and it doesn't take an amazing camera to get quality shots that capture your attention. Framing is a huge part of getting an image that really catches your eye because this is where the artistic quality comes in.

Do you have any photography tips to add on to the suggestions from this video? Leave a comment.

10 comments:

  1. Great tips! By coincidence, I actually learned a few of these by myself earlier today, and they worked excellently. I'll be trying some of the others next time I'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Video showing your port folio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ratty, these relatively simple photography techniques can make a huge difference in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Roentarre, I really liked how the slide show worked - it looks like a really good tool to use for displaying and selling my work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog keeps me coming back. Thanks for all your hard work.

    May peace, joy, health, prosperity and killer photos fill your year.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,
    Thanks for advertising on my blog.
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. No Problem, bikudesigns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Evan

    Thanks for sharing this Top Digital Photography tips from momphotographer on YouTube. I will follow you and come back for your good photography.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Video was great. I especially liked the tip about focusing and moving the subject out of frame. I've also wondered about shutter lag for years. Didn't even know it was called that. Sometimes it would take a good 5 seconds before the picture was actually taken. I guess I should have read the manual. Anyway, thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan