Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

4/3/11

Easy Canvas Prints

I was recently given an opportunity to try out a new canvas printing service, easycanvasprints.com.

One of my favorite things to do with my digital photographs is to have them printed, framed or used in a unique way (see creative commons license at bottom of page).


lynx on canvas 


It was a difficult choice deciding which photo to use for the print, but after looking back at my photo blog and asking around I chose to go with the Lynx photo used in a post about two years ago.

While waiting for the print to arrive in the mail, I got a message from another blogger notifying me that the photo had been chosen as part of their "sites to see" series, further reinforcing my choice.

Review: The website is straightforward, fun and easy to navigate. I had no problem uploading my image and following the steps to chose the different options.

They even offer a touch up service if you would like. There's the standard choices, like thickness and wrap type/color.


canvas backing


 It would be nice to see more choices available, but it appears that the site is still fairly new. A few more artistic options and framing would be useful additions in the future.

Canvas Prints

If you are looking for an easy way to see your images printed on canvas, then try it out.

7 comments:

  1. I am a new follower here.

    I haven't try to canvas any of my photos yet and you just give me an idea to try it out by looking at yours. Great photo picked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aileen, it is a lot of fun seeing the final product - something that is missed out on a lot now that film photography is almost obsolete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Street photography generally refers to photographs taken from the public places like streets, parks, beaches, malls, political conventions and other same places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome print that you chose to make into a canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Debbie, I really like how it turned out!

    I will be doing some more in the future, it is a great alternative to the normal framed print.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this post. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan