Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

4/27/11

Pioneer Plaza

While checking out the sites in Dallas not too long ago I got this picture of a cowboy.


Fort Worth has their real life cattle drive down the streets, so Dallas decided to go for an artistic take on the longhorns.

If you're looking for things to do in Dallas, I would go check this out. It is a line of large cattle with cowboys around it. The park also has a a stream running through all the sculptures, adding a lot of interest to Robert Summers' scene of bronze statues. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Some one from facebook refereed your link i have book marked it nice blogs you write see Free Adwords Voucher here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hemraj, it is cool to hear people are sharing my photos with others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this post. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great capture. I lived in Dallas for a number of years and saw a lot of photos of this work. I really like your perspective on this shot.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan