Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

12/12/08

Minnesota

Here's a guest photo post from my brother Nathan. I especially like some of the photos he's taken with a Holga camera, I'll probably post a few of those in the future. This image was taken with an Olympus point and shoot though, different camera formats have always been interesting to me. I took a film photography class in high school and really enjoyed the mechanics of it. Here's Nate's picture though:
Image by Nathan Johnson

I took this shot in Feb 2007 after a pretty healthy snow. The change of seasons was always what I loved best about living in Minnesota. The scenery looks so different from month to month and it provides a healthy rhythm for life.