Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

12/14/08

Weekly Photography Video Tip

Every week I'll be bringing you a new video tip form somewhere on the web. Today the video comes from user davidxtejada on YouTube. In this video he gives some very helpful tips about how to get great portrait photos.
I hope you enjoyed this photography video tip, subscribe via email or RSS to get free updates from Photography Exposure. Have any tips to add to this? Leave some comments.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing.... everything can be done in digital photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a really cool tip, I never though about using a portable dvd player instead of the camera's display.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan