Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

11/19/08

frozen autumn

Buy art

The ice is just starting to form here in Minnesota and it created a really cool effect on these leaves, I thought I was done with photographing fall color..

I was out trying to get some more shots of mallards the other day when I took this. Got some good photos of them finally, I think they trust me now.

After shooting a ton of pictures of ducks I swiveled the camera down on the tripod and caught this macro shot of some frozen leaves.

Will probably post some good mallard shots in the next few days, make sure to check back.

2 comments:

  1. Evan, what a great pic of frozen autumn leaves. I love the textures and imagery. This photo speaks volumes!!!

    Cheers! JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JJ,

    I liked all the layers that came out in the photo, it does have a nice texture.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan