Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

1/12/12

bus

greyhound

Here's a photo of an older greyhound bus in St. Paul Minnesota. I have been using GIMP a lot lately to edit photos since I have started transitioning to the Linux Mint operating system.

GIMP is great! No, this isn't a paid ad for the software  (see my disclosure policy)  - the software is free. If you are looking to edit family pictures or do something more professional, this tool is amazing :)

The link to GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) above brings you to my review of the photo editor. I'm working on a whole new review right now. Head to the sidebar and subscribe, you wouldn't want to miss it, right?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome photo- I love the light exposure and the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea behind this blog post looking to edit family pictures or do something more professional, is outstanding,

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan