Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

1/12/12

bus

greyhound

Here's a photo of an older greyhound bus in St. Paul Minnesota. I have been using GIMP a lot lately to edit photos since I have started transitioning to the Linux Mint operating system.

GIMP is great! No, this isn't a paid ad for the software  (see my disclosure policy)  - the software is free. If you are looking to edit family pictures or do something more professional, this tool is amazing :)

The link to GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) above brings you to my review of the photo editor. I'm working on a whole new review right now. Head to the sidebar and subscribe, you wouldn't want to miss it, right?