Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

12/30/11

unknown route

This is an image of a friend of mine climbing a route in the South Seas area, just past Mount Rushmore National Monument in South Dakota.

South Dakota Climbing

This is one of my favorite places to climb, based solely on aesthetics. The spires are scattered all over and many have multiple routes to the top. Too much fun :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a fantastic capture! Spectacular location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracey, one of my favorite places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Evan Johnson. I love the way you design your blog. Very professional. How can I get this kind of professional blog pages? I love to create contact us, home page and services pages. Please get back to me at princesamuels2010@gmail.com
    http://www.marketinghelp2012.bologspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prince - blogger now provides a "pages" tool in the design area. I decided to answer here in case anyone else was wondering.

    thank you

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan