Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

11/30/08

Photographer Interview

There's going to be a new weekly feature here at Photography Exposure.

Every Wednesday I'll do a quick interview with a photographer and highlight some of their best work.

If there's a certain person you have in mind just let me know and I'll do my best to get their interview for the Wednesday Photographer Interview.

If this is something you would enjoy reading don't forget to subscribe to the RSS feed.

1 comment:

  1. Guess I'd better start taking some photos then. I love photo's but don't like taking them all that much

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan