Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

11/14/08

haunted forest

This self-portrait is a picture I took for the Slow Shutter Speed challenge in the Photography 101 group at RedBubble.


The settings I chose to get this effect:

• ISO: 800

• Exposure: 15 seconds

• Aperture: f/4.5

• Flash: Synced the flash to fire at the beginning and end of exposure

6 comments:

  1. Very nice shot.
    Who's in the photo? you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, yeah - guess I should have mentioned that it's a self-portrait..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added to the post, thanks Sefi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE! I've never tried anything like that. Pretty cool. Now if you were only wearing pants whose color blended with the colors of the background....they're so jarring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool! If you posed in a running position, you would have looked like Quicksilver!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks p.l.s.

    I'm going to have to do a lot more experimenting with this in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan