Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

12/5/10

Photo Funny

bottoms up
Bottoms up (circa 2008) is a throwback to the early days of my photo blog.

When I was trying to photograph these mallards, all I wanted was for them to stop diving under the water.

After many failed attempts, I just started laughing and figured, this is the shot I'm going to get. It doesn't matter how hard I try. So I made the best of it.

There was a great lesson to be learned here, sometimes you just have to go with the flow. I have a hard time doing this in both life and photography, but it often ends up being more fun than what you had planned anyways.

If you're a photographer, you have probably gone through some similar emotions and frustrations with equipment and photo subjects.

Here's a couple photo related jokes to lighten things up:
  • If you buy a flute, you own a flute. So why is it that when you buy a camera, you're a photographer? - Anonymous
  • The quickest way to make money at photography is to sell your camera. - Anonymous

photo post sponsor:

CafePress is the online destination for custom hoodiespersonalized t-shirts and even Valentine’s Day gifts!

4 comments:

  1. Moncler Chamonix White Mens Down Jackets is a big temptation for everyone they cann’t resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi joanna, Moncler jackets are nice, I am in need of a new down jacket too.

    Photography in cold weather is no fun, unless you have the right gear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Sushil, this is one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan