Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

12/27/09



Got some snowshoes for Christmas this year! So expect some more winter pictures. I was out on the lake and saw these really cool formations in the ice. This shot was my favorite, the color and contrast has been slightly adjusted in this photo as I didn't get the white balance perfected on the spot.

Usually when I do macro photography I end up adjusting the contrast and/or color balance at least a little. I should really put a little more effort into the front end to get this done on the origional photo. This photo came out looking just like the spot did in real life, so I'm very satisfied.

4 comments:

  1. That is one awesome picture! I can't seem to make my macro work as well as I think it should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, macro photography is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should recommend your blog post about Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography to my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan