Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

12/2/09

Foxing Around

Went to Red Wing MN last weekend to do some rock climbing at Barn Bluff. It was really cold, however we did run into a fox that hung around for a long time. I hope people don't feed him.





I was able to get really close to him. When we weren't looking once he tried to bite our climbing rope that was laying on the ground! I was able to get some good shots of him, it was a lot of fun having a fox around, but I'm afraid it's because people feed him...

10 comments:

  1. These foxes look really young and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's actually the same fox roentarre - not sure but he kept coming back. It was pretty crazy being able to get so close to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Oh, oh! It's a fox!"

    That's what I said when I saw your photos. I only ever get fleeting glimpses of foxes so I love that you got some really nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- I never get any foxes to pose that nicely for me! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi- I have chosen this blog as one of the 20 Charter Inductees into a Favorite Nature Blog feed. I've been building it over the last few days, and plan to start promoting it tomorrow. See http://favoritenatureblogs.blogspot.com/

    Over the next few months I would like to "interview" each of the bloggers, and do one post on each person.

    Hoping that this will bring a little more traffic your way.

    Celebrating Nature, sharkbytes

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Sharkbytes, sounds like an interesting idea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creature! I've never seen a fox, only photos of them...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was pretty wild to see one so close, theres one by my house that I see sometimes, but it usually takes off pretty quick.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan