Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

10/11/09

St. Croix River



Here's another shot from my last trip to Taylor Falls. While we were setting our anchors for the top rope I snapped a few shots of very scenic St. Croix river. Again, this photo is an example of the great versatility that my rugged new Olympus 850 SW provides. I can bring it with anywhere and not have to worry about rain, snow, cold, water, shock.

This is a similar shot, which one do you like better?






6 comments:

  1. These are nice photos and the ferry boat bring a taste of character to the scene. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one. Coz it is much more focus on the object - ship

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angus, you're right, the first one really does make the boat the focal point - where as the second focuses on the landscape.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan