Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

9/25/09

Foggy Trip Home



A foggy trip back to Bayfield on Lake Superior.. We were spoiled with hot weather and light winds the day before - Superior knows how to show you who's boss.


This photograph is a great example of why I ended up getting the Olympus 850 SW. I like that I can have the camera out over water without worrying. It doesn't float so I usually attach a big floating key chain when I'm around water but it's just care free photography...

I'll do a review and write up some pros and cons after I've had the camera for a while longer. So good so far.




6 comments:

  1. It may be foggy but a beautiful sight to see. Smooth as silk. Very nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shutterbug, after we got the course charted on the GPS it was sorta soothing and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the most wonderful sight to see.. it looks great... thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true Lisa, this was a very beautiful day, despite the hindrance to navigation the fog provided.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi nice blog with colorful natural pictures..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan