Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

9/14/09

Mushroom on Stockton Island


I found this mushroom relatively quickly while visiting Stockton island on Lake Superior which is part of the Apostle Island cluster.

Once we started to hike around we found many more varieties on this island. I've never seen so many colors of mushrooms - blues, purples, reds, yellows, greens and pinks.

3 comments:

  1. Me to have a mushroom picture today!
    But I do think mine is more jummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow mushroom? Never seen that one before..

    Cheers,
    Kenneth
    www.howitookit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to get some more pictures of the other color varieties next time. The bear feces everywhere kind of kept me moving though..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan