Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

11/5/10

fireworks



Buy art

Saw this flower the other day at the Cowles Conservatory, next to the Walker Art Center. I have no idea what it is, but I thought the way the colors transitioned was amazing. 


I had to get some photos of flowers in before winter hit. There weren't too many summer photos on the blog this year.
  
This photo, like many others on my blog, can be purchased framed, matted or in many other forms from redbubble. Click the Buy at redbubble icon above to browse my gallery. Thanks for visiting my blog.

7 comments:

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan