Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

10/18/08

whats down


During late fall and winter this stream bed that is usually underwater becomes walkable.

The water recedes and almost stops moving, then the large flat rocks create pathways throughout the stream.

This particular reflection of a tree caught my eye as I walked out from under a small bridge.

3 comments:

  1. I'm into reflections and maybe I recieved a little vertigo while viewing this shot. Great composition my friend. You were in the right place at the right time for this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I LOVE this picture! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog by the way. Your photography is fantstic, what a beautiful part of the world you must live in. I especially love the autumnal shots - we don't have the right climate in my part of the world to get those vibrant, vivid colours - seeing them always makes me wistful for frostier climes. Awesome talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks pippa, no problem. You have some great shots too.

    We have some great season changes here, it is always nice to have a change of scenery.

    Th weather really has a big impact on how vibrant the colors are, this year we have had some amazing weather for autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan