Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

1/20/12

climbing shoes

This Friday I have a bit of film photography for you. This is a shot of my rock climbing shoes attached to a carabiner. I took this picture with a Pentax K1000:

La Sportiva Tarantula
I've always found outdoor gear fascinating. The designs are evolving and changing continuously and technology is becoming more and more involved with the simple act of going outside.

These shoes are a fantastic all day trad/sport multipitch shoe. They perform reasonably well on technical climbs as well.

22 comments:

  1. I really liked the picture that you took. Your pieces are nice.
    come check out my blog
    http://cgmtechnology.blogspot.com/
    :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you, developing film is always fun :)

      Delete
  3. Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the picture that you took. Your pieces are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your pics. Nice pieces!!! Monster Headphones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the look of these - What is the name of the shoes?
    Thanks
    Jake W

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jake, these are La Sportiva Tarantulas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job. All of them are useful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That article is so interesting and makes a very nice image in my mind. Thank you for sharing this info with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree with this article.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing such an interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is really a very nice post. Thanks for the great content!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for posting this useful info. It really helped me

    ReplyDelete
  14. I should recommend your site to my friends. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This Post gives me lot of information Great to read

    ReplyDelete
  16. Informative blog..Your climbing shoes are awesome...Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. The designs are evolving and changing continuously and technology is becoming.

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a stunning snap that you have taken!!
    cool math 4 kids

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan