Evan Johnson Nature and Art Photography

Creative Commons License All Photos Licensed - Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
welcome to Photography Exposure, a digital & film photo blog

12/7/08

greater sulphur-crested cockatoo


I've been really busy recently, I just got a new job and after the first week I'm finally starting to relax into the new schedule.

There hasn't been a lot of my photos up on the blog lately but I hope you've enjoyed the new interview feature, I plan on making it a weekly series highlighting some of my favorite photographers and their work.

I was at the Minnesota Zoo last week and we stopped at the World of Birds show. The small indoor theater ended up packed but we got in there early and found some good seats up front. If anyone is in the Minneapolis St. Paul area I would recommend looking into this.

They would release birds and let them fly around the room, some of them actually touched the top of your head with their wings as they flew over. The owls were amazing to see so close but my favorite bird was this white and yellow Greater Sulphur-Crested Cockatoo.

If you enjoyed this post please subscribe via email or RSS in the sidebar then leave me some comments below.

thanks

4 comments:

  1. Yes Evan the interview which you conduct every Wednesday is interesting. Nice photo of the cockatoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Avishi, more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute cockatoo! I love it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks roentarre, I had a great time taking pictures at the Minnesota Zoo.

    There were a lot of people there with much nicer cameras, I got a little envious but I would rather have a car than a new camera..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique my photographs.

Then subscribe in the sidebar.

Thanks, Evan